Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
Pizza Kit Cooking Instructions
- If “Pizza Kit” is frozen, thaw in refrigerator before using, Use Refrigerated Product Within 14-Days of Thawing
- Preheat oven to 450°F (Ovens vary)
- For Best Results, take wrapped dough ball and place on kitchen counter at room temperature for 30 minutes to warm up a little. This will make the dough more pliable and easier to roll
- Unwrap dough ball and place on a clean, dry, smooth surface (Cutting board, Granite counter-top, etc.) there is olive oil in the dough, so lightly flouring the surface is not necessary. (Flour can be used if you find this easier)
- Use a rolling pin and begin rolling the dough from the center outward until you have reached a 12-inch wide circle.
- Lightly Spray or Brush with Oil A Sheet Pan or 12-inch Pizza screen.
- Transfer your dough to the Pan or Screen. (dough may stick a little to the rolling surface, this is normal, just slowly peel away dough until completely released from the rolling surface and transfer).
- Using your hands, lift and stretch the dough until you have centered and shaped the dough into a circle on your baking surface
- STIR SAUCE FIRST then pour onto the center of your dough.
- Using the back of a large spoon, spread the sauce out in a circular motion, leaving a ½ inch of dough near the edge un-sauced.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over your sauce and add your desired toppings
- Place pizza into preheated oven and bake 10 minutes, then rotate the pizza ½ turn (180 degrees) and cook an additional 5 minutes, or until dark golden brown on the edges